IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
- Our Asado Gunmetal Grill provides you with an easy wood-fired Argentinian cooking experience, time after time.
- Simple to light and use, easy temperature control using the unique height-adjustable grill with multiple cooking zones and most importantly great fun to cook on.
- With a whopping 660mm x 320mm of flexible cooking space, plus the top of the ember maker, it’s bigger than many large family’s BBQ’s.
- Voted Hottest trends for BBQ in 2023 by The Times and Best UK Asado Grill 2023 by The Independent newspaper.
- This Woodstore option provides useful side tables, and handy covered log storage, as well as a base for the Asado. Looks great on the patio
- UK Built and engineered to last from precession laser cut 3-5 mm Raw Mild Steel and 304 Stainless steel parts.
- Much more than a BBQ - from cooking thick-cut rib-eye steaks, fabulous chicken wings or beautiful vegetables, to long roasts, or simmering casseroles, all with the added flavour and theatre of cooking over the red-hot embers, will have your friends and family hooked from day one.
- Personalise your Asado Grill with our versatile range of accessories from rotisseries to Chapa’s grill plates
- Free Shipping with all UK orders
- Weight: 145Kg
- Base Footprint: 774mm x 731mm including handle
- Fully Assembled Asado Gunmetal Grill with Woodstore and side tables
- Set of 3 stainless steel V-Grill's
- Fire bricks for the base
- Ember rake
Where to See In Person
Does my Asado Gunmetal with Woodstore come with a Cover?
Can my Asado Gunmetal with Woodstore be left outside year-round?
Yes, our grills are designed to be outside year-round, with autumn and winter being our favourite times of year for woodfired cooking. When not in use, put the cover on.
How does my Asado Gunmetal with Woodstore weather?
Your Gunmetal Grill base is raw steel, if left untreated it will gain a rusty patina over time, for this reason, we pre-oil your Gunmetal Grill with Rapeseed oil for protection so you just need to add fire to finish the seasoning process off, just like seasoning a wok or cast-iron pan.
Long-term you have two options:
Option 1: Keep seasoning your Gunmetal grill and keep it covered when not in use. The ember maker will need a quick coating of rapeseed oil after each cook due to the heat in this area, whereas the rest of the grill will just need doing when needed.
Option 2: Let it weather naturally and develop its own patina over time, the thickness of the raw steel base means it will last 10 years without any issues.
What's the height of the door on my Asado Gunmetal Grill?
Does the front open on my Asado Gunmetal Grill?
Yes the front door opens and locks in at 90 degrees.
Click Here For More FAQ