- The Grande Cor-Ten Grill is the new big brother of our original Glastonbury Asado Grill with all the same theatre and enjoyment that wood-fired cooking provides, only bigger.
With 75% more cooking space, the Grande provides the perfect centrepiece giving you plenty of space when cooking for large groups of family and friends.
- New on 2023 models - wires for smoother height control; even lower Grill height for searing; bigger drip trays; improved V Grill stability and heavy lockable duty castor wheels for mobility.
Available in both Single and Double Grill configurations with a Cor-Ten finish - this has a pre-rusted look, and will last for 50 years or more.
Built from Heavy-Duty Steel and 304 Stainless Steel your Grande Grill will give you and your family years of enjoyment.
- Much more than a BBQ - from cooking thick-cut rib-eye steaks, fabulous chicken wings or beautiful vegetables, to long roasts, or simmering casseroles, all with the added flavour and theatre of cooking over the red-hot embers, will have your friends and family hooked from day one
Shipped 95% assembled (height axle needs adding only), so you are almost ready to go on delivery
Free Shipping with all UK orders
Leadtime: Currently 4-6 weeks
- Grande Cor-Ten Double
- Full set of stainless steel V-Grill's
- Fire bricks for the base
- Ember rake and V grill cleaner Tool
- Premium BBQ Cover
What is Cor-Ten?
Put simply, it is a type of steel. More specifically it is a high-strength, low-alloy structural steel created by United States Steel in 1930 to resist abrasion and corrosion and used largely in the shipping industry to make shipping containers.
Developed by mixing a particular combination of steel and alloying elements, COR-TEN® steel (also written as corten and cor-ten) is known as 'weathering steel' due to the protective layer of rust that weathers - and protects - the material. This protective rust ‘patina’ on the surface prevents further corrosion from penetrating deeper into the metal.
The most notable Cor-Ten structure in the UK is the Angle of the North