Get each of our premium cast iron skillets – 8, 10 and 12 inches in size – and enjoy total cooking flexibility. Whether you're searing a single steak or browning a whole spatchcock chicken, these three pans give true flexibility, from frying to sautéing, simmering to roasting. Crafted from a single piece of recycled cast iron, our British-made skillets are double seasoned to give a natural non-stick finish, with integral ribbed handles that stay cool. Great on any heat source, they have an extra thick base for perfect heat diffusion, and slightly thinner sides to reduce the overall weight.
• Made in Great Britain from 100% recycled cast iron
• Suitable for all hob types - including induction
• Can be used in the oven
• Can be used over open fire/BBQs
• Pre-seasoned (twice) – great non-stick performance
• Thinner sides to reduce overall weight
• Extra thick base for perfect heat retention and diffusion
• Ribbed handle for better grip and cool touch
• Integral smoke ring to protect glass hobs
• Comprehensive care and use instructions included
• Emba lifetime guarantee**
• Size: 8” (20cm) / 10” (23cm) / 12”(30.5cm) diameter
• Weight: 8” – 1.72kg / 10” – 2.39kg / 12” – 3.47kg
** Lifetime Guarantee, covering manufacturing defects that arise during normal use in domestic settings according to the care and maintenance instructions.