The Grande Cor-Ten Outdoor Kitchen Bundle brings together our Grande Cor-Ten Grill with our new Grande Prep Tables to provide the perfect instant outdoor kitchen setup.
Grande Cor-Ten Grill with Woodstore
- Our Grande Cor-Ten Grill provides you with an easy wood-fired Argentinian cooking experience, time after time.
- Simple to light and use, easy temperature control using the unique height-adjustable grill with multiple cooking zones, and most importantly great fun to cook on.
- With a whopping 0.66m x 0.32m of flexible cooking space, plus the top of the ember maker, it’s bigger than many large family BBQs.
Two Grande Cor-Ten Prep Tables
- Stainless steel 304 food prep work surface,
- Sturdy and moveable Gunmetal Frame with under-table storage space.
- Mounted on heavy-duty lockable castor wheels, it's easy to move around or opt for levelling feet.
- Each prep table has a work surface area of 94cm x 70cm.
Grande Full Accessories Bundle
Chapa is perfect for cooking everything from vegetables to smash burgers. Fitting perfectly on one side of the our modular system on the Grande Grill , giving you full heat control and flexibility on what you can cook simultaneously.
Rotisserie: With an electric motor and a skewer made from 8mm high-grade stainless and 2 stainless forks. The skewer measures approximately 36 inches in length and is in one full section (no join in the middle). This allows for a heavier load up to a maximum balanced weight of 10kg. You will also receive a counter balance which assists in getting the skewer balanced with an even weight all around. It comes with 2 stainless steel brackets that fit onto the Grill frame all nuts and bolts included.
Ember Grill: Fits right on top of the unique Ember maker, so you can sear steaks and vegetables directly over the flames. Perfect for when you are reverse searing a steak. Made from 3mm 304 stainless steel.
Meat Hooks and chain: Perfect for cooking meat on the bone over live fire. From Rib Beef to Legs Lamb this is a great but simple bit of kit that you will quickly come to love. You get the chain and 4 x S hooks.
Leadtime: 4 Weeks
Total Length without Removable Side Tables: 2,830mm
Total Length with Removable side tables: 3,630mm
Grande CorTen + Woodstore: 300Kg
Pre-Tables: 100 Kg Each
What is Cor-Ten?
Put simply, it is a type of steel. More specifically it is a high-strength, low-alloy structural steel created by United States Steel in 1930 to resist abrasion and corrosion and used largely in the shipping industry to make shipping containers.
Developed by mixing a particular combination of steel and alloying elements, COR-TEN® steel (also written as corten and cor-ten) is known as 'weathering steel' due to the protective layer of rust that weathers - and protects - the material. This protective rust ‘patina’ on the surface prevents further corrosion from penetrating deeper into the metal.
The most notable Cor-Ten structure in the UK is the Angle of the North